SRX-900 Security System kit includes:
- Hands-free Smart remote with Alerts and USB charger: Our smart remote provides a hands free experience, the easiest way to arm and disarm the alarm system without having to reach for your remote. If the alarm goes off, a real-time security alert will be pushed to your remote. Check your remote to see what triggered the alert – either someone got too close to your bags, touched your bike or tried to move it.
- Main control module with built in siren: The Main Control Module has built in shock, tilt and ignition sensors. The built in 125db multi-tone siren will make them wish they never touched your bike.
- 3 wire installation harness: You can do it yourself with the simple 3-wire harness. OR Plug and play installation with our OEM integration kits
- RFID Antenna: For simple Handsfree operation. The system will automatically detect when the remote is near for auto arming/disarming features.
SRX-900 Security System Optional accessories:
- Perimeter sensor: The sensor that detects if anyone gets too close to your bike, saddlebags, or accessories.
- Starter disable: The ultimate theft deterrent, prevent thieves from riding off.
- Backup remote: Want a second remote? The SRX-900 is compatible with up to 2 remotes. Choose between the hands-free remote or an additional hands-free remote with alerts. The choice is yours.
- Plug and play GPS tracking: With this add on, it will come with a plug and play harness that connects our GPS system to the SRX-900 harness and receive alerts directly to your phone no matter the distance. This will give you full GPS tracking and ride history, custom Geofences, temporary location sharing. (North America operation only, this will not work internationally)
*GPS system does require a subscription for the device to communicate data and location via the cellular network. To view plans click here.
- Our OEM integration kits will plug inline of the license plate light or rear tail light connections on available models. This kit takes the guess work out of finding a switch power source. Simply connect to your license plate light or tail light connector, then connect the SRX main harness to battery + and – and you are done.
- Bike not listed? Don’t worry! All Scorpio alarm systems come with a easy to install three wire, universal harness. The universal harness connects directly to the + and – battery terminals and positap connector will connect to a switch power source. Generally a good switch power source is a running light or license plate light positive wire. Switch power can be anything that has 12v when the bike is on, and 0 volts when the bike is off.
- The SRX-900 motorcycle alarm system does not have GPS tracking or alerts to your phone without selecting the option for Plug and play GPS tracking .
- Have an SRX-900 motorcycle alarm system, and looking for notifications to your phone or GPS tracking? Add Plug and Play GPS tracking